Save Money On Your Utilities

My Designs

Friday 12 October 2007

God just won't leave me alone :D :D

Not that I'm complaining! It's awsome, but I just know that He won't be happy until I get my bum in gear and do what He wants!

OK - now you are looking blankly at the screen thinking "what on earth is she babbling about???" Well, since the retreat last weekend (and all through it in fact) God has been showing me signs galore that He wants me to take FSUK further. I know He has great plans for us, that our members (and especially Jeannette) were brought to FSUK for a purpose, and that He wants to bring more members to the forum - but I need to get my act together first.

So, if I disappear for a few days, it's only because I'm deep in thought and prayer! God has placed FSUK firmly on my heart, and even if I am a bit rebellious at times, on this one I'll be faithful!!!

No comments: