Save Money On Your Utilities

My Designs

Thursday 19 June 2008

I'm Back!

WOW - is it really that long since I last posted??? :(

So much has been happening lately - some good, some not so good. It's been a bit of a rough couple of months but I think I'm finally getting back to normal.

The biggest "not so good" is that we have had to take the decision to close our online shop completely. It's been really difficult for me to come to terms with - with Immanuel and Craft Magic UK I've had an online craft shop for almost 4 years, and really enjoyed my work. But, with the economic climate the way it is at the moment, customers are (quite understandably) not buying luxury items. So, the shop has closed - I just need to sell the ton of stock I have somewhere - please pray for me that another shop will buy it from me so I can at least get some of my money back.

But, on the good side, I'm branching out even further into the world of Avon. I signed up as a Sales Leader, and this is beginning to pay off - and I'm enjoying it as much as I did the crafting. I'm also working on a few other commission based jobs - so watch this space!

I just thank God every day that He is beside me. Without Him, I don't think I could have got through the past few months - even with Ian by my side who is such a rock for me. So, onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Good to see you back up and running. Don't forget to pace yourself and walk in the paths that God will lead you in. Many blessings.