Save Money On Your Utilities

My Designs

Wednesday 20 February 2008

I'm officially a BAAADDDD blogger!

OOOps - just seen the date of my last post! Where does the time go????

Well, I had a great weekend. We went up to the Craft Hobby and Stitch show at the NEC on Sunday looking for new stock for the shop. WOW! There is some truly strokeable stash from the CHA Winter show last week. And a lot more Christian themed stuff than last year - which is good news for us.

I have been pouring over catalogues for the past couple of days, and drooling! I'll let you know as soon as the new stuff is on it's way. In the meantime, I'm putting the finishing touches to our first LifeSeeds Kit, which will be launched on Monday 3rd March - so watch this space!

Personally, not a lot going on at the moment. I've quite enjoyed having a bit of extra time now that CMUK has closed, but I'm now beginning to get bored - doesn't take much as any crafty person knows! I've been making lots of plans for fundraising events for Discovery Dockland Trust who I work for part-time, and I've set up our fundraising shop at http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ - there are over 500 shops to choose from so if you are planning a little online shopping trip, and would like to help us at the same time, then click on DISCOVERY DOCKLAND TRUST when you register. DDT supports two Scout water activities centres - Dockland Scout Project and Discovery Sailing Project. Check us out!

James had his first school photo taken a couple of weeks ago, so I'm hoping they will be there when we go back after half term so I can scrap them! Speaking of half term, the dynamic duo are doing their level best to wind me up - so I think I'm going to need LOTS of crafty time next week! Any excuse eh!!!

Note to self - get your bum in gear and update the blog more often lol!

No comments: