Save Money On Your Utilities

My Designs

Sunday 3 February 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Corinne! I've only ever done this once before, so please excuse me if I do it wrong lol.



The rules of the game are:


  1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

  2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.

  3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Well, here goes:-



  1. I am possibly the untidiest person in the world!

  2. Organisation isn't my strong point - now that is an understatement!

  3. I appeared on Songs Of Praise with the Guides when I was about 12 at Chelmsford Cathedral - how embarrasing!

  4. I am a Queen's Scout

  5. I love all kinds of crafts, but my passions are cardmaking and scrapbooking

  6. I have a fold in my left earlobe - apparently my Nan's almost freeked when they first saw me! They thought there was something wrong.

  7. I am an Arsenal supporter (although I wouldn't say I'm fanatical about footy, so don't ask me any questions lol!)

So, who to tag ??????? Let's start with the CMUtd Challenge Team - sorry girls lol.



  1. Julie
  2. Fi
  3. Susie - she's already been tagged, so lets see if she can come up with another 7 facts :D

I'll tag some more when I can find some!

No comments: