Save Money On Your Utilities

My Designs

Monday 25 February 2008

Well, the boys have gone back to school/nursery so I've actually managed to get some work done today!

We bought me a new desk yesterday for my office, so I've been re-arranging the office this morning, and getting our first LifeSeeds Kit ready to send off to the Design Team girlies. I'm REALLY pleased with it - but you'll have to wait a little bit longer to see it. We'll be launching it on Monday 3rd February, so be sure to check out www.immanuelcg.com then!

Speaking of Immanuel, I've added a Polymer version of each of our stamps to the site today, so if you are looking for something with a uniquely christian feel for your cardmaking/scrapbooking - check them out.

Well, I'm off for another coffee before I start working on putting my own EASTER kit together - well, I can't let the DT have ALL the fun now, can I????? :D

No comments: